Friday, November 17, 2017

Sugarpuff Finds The Forest - New Release Inspiration

Hello Oddballs! Jennifer here, and I have a FUN post for you today to show off one of the new release images that you can find in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy Shop! I hope you love him as much as I do. 

Meet our newest and cutest dragon image, Sugarpuff Finds the Forest Image No. 401.



Don't forget, we still have our monthly challenge here Oddball Art Stamps that we'd love to have you play along with HERE. There are still plenty of prizes up for grabs, and time to enter!! The month's optional theme is "Cemeteries".

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Art Stamps, please join me over on Glitter In My Hair to see more of my creative work!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment